12.09.2014 - 12.09.2014 16 °C
Still doing a bunch of research and planning around where I want to go and what I want to see. Feeling a little overwhelmed at the number of stops I'm planning on this 2-week trip:
- Starting in Toronto and flying through Munich en route to Madrid
- From Madrid - taking the high-speed train down to the south of Spain, based out of Malaga for 5 days and using it as a hub for day trips.
- Day Trip to Granada - primary attraction the Alhambra
- Day Trip to Seville - are the oranges in season?
- Next stop, Ibiza on the Balearic Islands - it's their closing party weekend, so I might not make it out alive
- On to beautiful Barcelona with a quick side trip to the beach town of Sitges.
- Passing out on the plane back home to Toronto after 2-weeks of debauchery.